Thank you for your support!
To keep everyone as safe as possible we have the following guidelines for your visit. Sadly spontaneity is no longer our friend in the age of coronavirus. Please read this very carefully in advance of your visit to the salon. Your safety and the safety of our team are paramount at this unprecedented time.
Our online store is currently closed for the time-being, due to Covid-19. We appreciate your patience as this time.
- Please come alone to your appointment to reduce numbers in the salon.
- Please do not bring any food with you to the salon. You may bring a coffee, tea or water but please take your cup or bottle with you when leaving.
- Sadly there will not be any refreshments served in the salon and there will be no magazines available for you either.
- Please either wash hands at the basin downstairs on arrival or use the hand sanitiser immediately inside the door. Hand sanitiser will also be provided at each work station.
- Please bring as little as possible with you. Laptops and tablets are fine. There is an area to hang a coat if required.
- All staff will wear a re-usable visor, cleaned and sanitised regularly as well as a face mask. The government updated its guidelines on August 3rd, 2020 making it mandatory for all clients in a hair salon to wear a face mask. Face masks will usually be available in the salon or you may bring your own.
- If you would like to leave a tip for a stylist they will have their own contactless card machine for the gratuity. This will go directly to the stylist.
- COVID-19 related screening questions:– Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough? – Do you have a high temperature? – Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- Please ensure that we have the correct email and mobile phone number for you to assist the NHS Test and Trace system.